Fate of 400 Building to be Decided
When it comes to the fate of the "400 Building," all options are still on the table.
The Gainesville Housing Authority Board met yesterday afternoon to consider selling the building that currently houses disabled residents.
Director Pamela Davis told TV 20 that GHA chair Evelynn Foxx will meet with Mayor Craig Lowe to discuss the possibilities.
Facing a budget shortfall, the authority may decide to sell the 400 Building.
Another option is to try to refinance the debt on the building.
- Gainesville Group Builds "Earthbag Houses" For Haiti Earthquake Survivors
- 400 Building, In Limbo
- Future Of The 400 Building
- Building Trust- Gainesville's Superfund Site
- Plans For The Vacant Gainesville Correctional Institution Building
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Building Database
- Demolition Day for Gainesville Police Department Building
- Fate of Silver River in State's Hands
- Gators OC Pease Discusses His Fate at UF
- In the Pines Fate