Gainesville Men Caught Trading Motorcycles for Money and Meth
GAINESVILLE- 21 year old Daniel Roane was arrested last Friday on charges of dealing in stolen property, grand theft auto, and conspiracy to commit grand theft auto.
In total, Roane has 24 counts against him in relation to eight different motorcycle thefts.
A warrant is still out for the arrest of his alleged partner in crime 41 year old Larry Stone
Gainesville Police Officer Ben Tobias explains, "We've been looking for Stone now for a while for information that he has been making meth in the city of Gainesville."
Police say Stone got Roane hooked on the drug before the motorcycle robberies began.
- GPD Makes Arrest in Rape Case
- Gainesville Cops Arrest Three Men Before The Crime
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Stiffer Penalties for Businesses Caught Selling Alcohol to Underage Customers
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- Omar Gibson's Family Hopes to Keep GPD on the Right Track
- GPD: Gunman in Apartment Shooting Arrested, Writes About Crime on Facebook
- GPD Logs Robbery Arrests
- Baseball Bat Saves the Day in Attempted Ocala Gas Station Robbery
- Gardenia Gardens Receives Money Towards Renovations