New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
The "Southwest Advocacy Group," also known as "SWAG," plans to open a new medical clinic for residents west of I-75.
SWAG officials say that part of Alachua County has the highest percentage of Medicaid births and underweight babies.
The $300,000 facility is being funded by grants and money from the County Commission.
SWAG Chairperson, Dorothy Benson expects the clinic to be open by next Summer.
- New Healthcare Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- Gainesville Fisher House Opens Facility At Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- Top Morning Stories 2/10
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Man Shot in SouthWest Gainesville
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- New World Trade Center