Ocala Men Identified
OCALA--Police now know the names of the two men who were shot in Ocala on Wednesday, but they are still trying to identify the gunman.
Thirty-year-old Shawn McCray and twenty-four-year-old Terry Owens were dumped out of a car at a repair shop on County Road 484.
Police officers think McCray and Owens were shot at a home on Southwest 2nd Street and then dropped off miles away.
On Thursday, a 2012 silver Nissan rental car was found in Orlando, and officers believe the shooter may have been driving that car.
Both McCray and owens are from Orlando.
The two were taken to Shands Hospital but there is no update on their condition.
- Police Search for Gunman Who Shot Four Men
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- Police: Gunman in Ala. Bar Shooting Turned Self In
- Lake City Police Arrest Three Men for Home Invasion and Shooting
- Identity Theft Ring Compromises UF&Shands Patient Records
- 5,000 Shands Patients Compromised in Identity Theft Incident
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- GPD: Gunman in Apartment Shooting Arrested, Writes About Crime on Facebook
- Deadly I-4 Shooting Was a Case of "Mistaken Identity"