Palatka Red Light Cameras On
Another reason to take it easy while driving through the city of Palatka.
The Red-Light Cameras have been activated.
The cameras capture still images and video of red-light running drivers.
Violators will be sent notifications through the mail and a bill of $158.
If the violation remains unpaid for 30 days then a Traffic Citation will be issued.
The fine increases when a citation is issued.
The violator is then responsible for paying all the necessary costs that come with the Citation.
- Caught On Camera... Red Light Safety In Palatka
- Traffic Flow Cameras Confused with Red Light Cams
- Red Light Cameras Could Soon Be Used In Gainesville
- Red Light Cameras
- City Puts the Brakes on Red-Light Cameras
- Gainesville Moves Forward With Red Light Cameras
- Traffic Light Cameras
- Red Light Traffic Cams?
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex