Salvation Army Feeds Homeless
For the first time, the Salvation Army is hosting its Thanksgiving celebration a day early and a day late. On Wednesday they served 154 people and will be doing it all over again on Friday from 3-4 PM.
Last year only 35 people showed up to the Salvation Army on Thanksgiving day even though there was plenty of food and volunteers helping out.
Lieutenant Preston Lewis of the Salvation Army says that many agencies serve meals on the actual holiday, leaving people too stuffed for seconds.
- Salvation Army Feeding the Homeless Before & After Thanksgiving
- Salvation Army
- Salvation Army Lends Hand To Debby Victims
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers
- Salvation Army's Megan's Angel Campaign
- Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign Struggling in Marion County
- Salvation Army Helps After Debby
- Sister Hazel Feeding the Homeless
- Salvation Army Out Ringing Bells
- Feeding the Homeless Ban