Student Issued Sworn Complaint by UF Police
The University of Florida Police Department's criminal investigation division is filing complaint charges against 20-year-old Sarah Lawrence over a false police report.
Police say in early October, Lawrence told them a man had tried to sexually assault her between Weimer and Williamson Hall, but she later admitted to falsifying the whole thing.
- Two Sworn Complaints Filed Against Michelle Dunlap
- Sworn Complaint Filed In Allegations Involving Alachua Mayor
- Sworn Complaints Against Ten In UF Hazing Incident
- New GPD Officers sworn in
- New Police Chief Sworn In at Santa Fe College
- Chief Campfield sworn in as Dunnellon police chief
- Waldo Police Chief Responds to Citizens' Complaints
- Death Warrant Issued for Askari Abdullah Muhammad
- Rep. Ted Yoho Talks About Key Issues At A Town Hall Forum
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida