Teenager Dies in Motocross Accident
16-year-old Jantz Grodzicki, a motocross racer from San Diego who crashed late last week during a national competition in North Central Florida, has died.
The competition was the 41st annual Thor Winter Olympics, an amateur event held at the Gatorback Cycle Park.
Grodzicki suffered traumatic brain and spinal injuries after he lost control during a jump.
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Two Arrested In Rape Of Teenage Girl
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Teenager Dies from Unexpected Abnormal Blood Vessel Rupture, Community Rallies to Family
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Florida Men's and Women's Diving Coach Donnie Craine Dies in Boating Accident
- Fla. Man Dies In Skydiving Accident
- 19-year-old Dies During Hiking Accident in Jonesville
- Child Dies in Car Accident