Why Florida is Such a Critical State in Every Election
GAINESVILLE - It's been a long summer of cross-country campaigning for each of the presidential candidates. But now, with election day right around the corner, both President Obama and Gov. Romney are pulling out all the stops to make sure Florida lights up in their respective colors on November 6th. But it's a task that doesn't come cheap.
- Vote 2013: Gainesville Mayor Lowe on Why He Should Be Re-elected
- Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Vote 2014: Election Information
- Marion County Sees More Early Votes This Election
- Vote 2012: Breakdown of the Amendments
- Thousands Of Floridians Have Already Voted In General Election
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local- Why?
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Early voting underway in several Florida counties