Why Florida is Such a Critical State in Every Election
GAINESVILLE - It's been a long summer of cross-country campaigning for each of the presidential candidates. But now, with election day right around the corner, both President Obama and Gov. Romney are pulling out all the stops to make sure Florida lights up in their respective colors on November 6th. But it's a task that doesn't come cheap.
- Vote 2013: Gainesville Mayor Lowe on Why He Should Be Re-elected
- Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Thousands Of Floridians Have Already Voted In General Election
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Vote 2012: Breakdown of the Amendments
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local- Why?
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Early Voting For Run-Off Election
- Mayoral Election Vote