Affair Investigation Comes to a Close
MARION COUNTY--No criminal charges will be filed against former Marion County Undersheriff Dan Kuhn.
Kuhn allegedly used Sheriff's Office resources to carry on an affair.
Sheriff Ed Dean confirmed that the state has decided not to press charges.
A number of deputies were suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.
Deputy Robert Youmans has been reinstated.
But as for Major David Sperring and Captain Chip Widly, evidence that they were involved was discovered.
They remain on suspension.
Sheriff Dean says all costs to the Sheriff's Office and the expenses of the investigation will be paid by Kuhn.
- Dan Kuhn to withdrawl from the Sheriff's race
- More Details Emerge In Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Launches New Investigation
- Another Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation Concludes
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Gilchrist Sheriff's Office Investigates Possible Santa Fe Drowning
- Sheriff's Office Investigates Employee For Misappropriation Of Funds
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County