Angel Tree Program Helps Less Fortunate
Published December 18th, 2012
GAINESVILLE - They're helping those who need help the most.
Salvation Army officials are working hard to make sure kids in Alachua County will get a gift.
- City of Trees Has One Less
- "TXT 4 HELP" Program Aims to Help Teens in Crisis
- Summer Heatwave Program Tries To Reach 1,000 Kids With The Help Of Crowdfunding
- W.O.O.F. Program helps Inmates and Dogs
- Florida's Tech Connect Program has Helped Launch Over 150 Startups
- New Program Helps At-Risk Students
- After School Program Loses Funding, Needs Help
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Local Program Helps Hot Seniors Cool Off
- Passages Program Helps Young Girls