Angel Tree Program Helps Less Fortunate
Published December 18th, 2012
GAINESVILLE - They're helping those who need help the most.
Salvation Army officials are working hard to make sure kids in Alachua County will get a gift.
- City of Trees Has One Less
- "TXT 4 HELP" Program Aims to Help Teens in Crisis
- Weatherization Program Helps Floridians
- Mentoring Program Helps Local Children
- Program Offers Free Tax Help
- Solar Program Helping Local Economies
- Looking for Last Minute Heroes That Can Help Save a Program
- Explorer Program Helps Children Go Into Law Enforcement
- Juvenile Crime Drops, Community Programs Help
- Summer Heatwave Program Tries To Reach 1,000 Kids With The Help Of Crowdfunding