Area Children Experience Christmas Early at Church Luncheon
GAINESVILLE- Volunteers and staff at the University Church of Christ in Gainesville pulled out all the stop this year for the their 16th annual Christmas Luncheon.
Mini horses, massive amounts of food and members of UF sports teams were all in attendance.
Organizers believe they served more 150 children.
Toys were givien out to foster children.
- Bikers Deliver an Early Christmas Surprise to Children in Ocala
- DCF Reports Lower Numbers of Children Being Placed in Foster Care
- A Home for the Holidays- How Foster Kids Spend Christmas
- Santa answers Christmas wish early
- Children's Play Area Opens At Santa Fe Zoo
- Gainesville Church Attracts Controversy with Judgement Day Event
- Radical Display in Front of Gainesville Church Causing Stir
- Foster Grandparents Luncheon
- Early Morning Attack Ends in Murder for Unidentified Gainesville Man
- Door to Door Scams Sweep Through the Area