Authorities Search for Suspect in Convenience Store Robbery
COLUMBIA COUNTY - Authorities are looking for a man who held up the Stop and Go Food Store just south of I-75.
The man was last seen entering the passenger side of a light green minivan that took off onto State Road 47 traveling south.
Anyone with information is asked to call Columbia County Crime Stoppers at 386-754-7099 or visit their web site at http://columbiacrimestoppers.net/.
- Convenience Store Robberies
- Super Stop Convenience Store Attempted Robbery
- Lake City Armed Robbery at S & S Convenience Store
- Authorities Searching For Suspects Who Raped An Ocala Woman
- Authorities Search for Manatee Rider
- Gainesville Police Search For Suspects In Pawn Shop Robbery
- Gainesville Police Search For Suspects In Robbery
- Deputies Search For Armed Suspect In Home Invasion Robbery
- 31 People Wanted for Food Stamp Fraud at Gainesville Convenience Stores
- Convenience Store Owner Sentenced For Fraud