Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
BRADFORD COUNTY - A man has been arrested after threatening to shoot young children.
Once deputies arrived they say James Chris Fields made similar threats to the officers about shooting children.
He was arrested immediately. Because of the nature of his threats his charge of aggravated assault was enhanced to a terroristic threat under state law.
He is in the Bradford County jail awaiting his first appearance in front of a judge.
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- Man threatens to blow up a Publix
- Lake City man threatens Taco Bell employees
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Bradford County providing sandbags for residents following severe weather