Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
BRADFORD COUNTY - A man has been arrested after threatening to shoot young children.
Once deputies arrived they say James Chris Fields made similar threats to the officers about shooting children.
He was arrested immediately. Because of the nature of his threats his charge of aggravated assault was enhanced to a terroristic threat under state law.
He is in the Bradford County jail awaiting his first appearance in front of a judge.
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Man Threatens to Blow Up Liberty Bell
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico
- Bradford County Man Charged With Murder Of His Sister
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested