Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA - Sigma Phi Epilson's Florida's Alpha chapters charter at the University of Florida has been revoked.
The national board of directors informed the university that the chapter is to be closed immediately.
A letter from the communication's director stated that the fraternity made this decision with the support of the chapter's alumni and volunteer corporation and university administrators.
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party
- Alpha Phi Alpha Hazing at UF
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- Fraternity brothers will not face criminal charges
- Two Rape Attempts Near UF Campus
- Florida A&M President to Resign Immediately
- SFC Northwest Campus Closed for Tonight
- Attempted Murder Close to UF East Campus
- Lawmakers File Bill That Would Allow Guns on Campus
- 'Bambooville 2' To be Removed from UF's Campus