Grinches who Stole Packages Behind Bars
GAINESVILLE - The women who played "Grinch" in Gainesville are in the Alachua County Jail.
Twenty three year olds Nicole Houlker and Lakeshia Rolston are accused of stealing packages from resident's door steps near Archer Road.
Deputies say the string of burglaries affected to 30 to 40 people and stole over $4 thousand worth of items like a Playstation 3 console.
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Unicycle Teacher Behind Bars on Sex Charges
- Behind Bars
- Gator Gymnast Behind Bars
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Fight With a Beer Bottle Puts One Man Behind Bars and Another in Critical Condition
- Quadruple Murder Suspect Behind Bars
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student