Grinches who Stole Packages Behind Bars
GAINESVILLE - The women who played "Grinch" in Gainesville are in the Alachua County Jail.
Twenty three year olds Nicole Houlker and Lakeshia Rolston are accused of stealing packages from resident's door steps near Archer Road.
Deputies say the string of burglaries affected to 30 to 40 people and stole over $4 thousand worth of items like a Playstation 3 console.
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Thieves behind bars after burglarizing hotel parking lot vehicles
- Former Mayor Of Hampton To Spend Time Behind Bars
- Local Fugitives Behind Bars
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Suspect Behind Bars After Holding Trespassing Teens At Gunpoint
- Apartment Scammer Behind Bars
- Man Behind Bars For Gilchrist County Murder