Insurance Company Raises Money for Camp Boggy Creek
EUSTIS- Security First Insurance Company in Ormond Beach has kicked off a social media awareness campaign to raise money for Camp Boggy Creek.
The year round camp is a place for chronically ill kids to get away from it all with their families.
For every new "Like" on the Security First Insurance Company facebook page, the company will donate $5 to Camp Boggy Creek.
There is also a video you can share to promote the fundraiser.
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Event Raises Money for Foster Children
- Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Deputies: Three Stage Car Crash, Try To Claim Insurance Money
- UF's Summer Band Camp Canceled After Money Disagreement
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Double Arm Amputee Triathlete Raising Money for Baby
- Bikers Raise Money for Theater Victim's Family