Insurance Company Raises Money for Camp Boggy Creek
EUSTIS- Security First Insurance Company in Ormond Beach has kicked off a social media awareness campaign to raise money for Camp Boggy Creek.
The year round camp is a place for chronically ill kids to get away from it all with their families.
For every new "Like" on the Security First Insurance Company facebook page, the company will donate $5 to Camp Boggy Creek.
There is also a video you can share to promote the fundraiser.
- Event raises money for summer camp
- Gainesville Duck Derby Raises Money For Children's Support Agencies
- Event Raises Money for Foster Children
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Cross Creek Volunteer Fire Department fundraiser to help buy new equipment
- Facebook and PayPal among new companies at Career Showcase
- Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month
- Fire chiefs ask for more money
- Deputies: Three Stage Car Crash, Try To Claim Insurance Money
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place