Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
Authorities say Donald Brown approached the victim Sunday afternoon, while she was sitting in her car outside of an Alachua County Library.
He entered the passenger side of the vehicle through an open window.
He had a gun and he told the victim to drive.
When the woman began to scream, Brown ran from the car and into a nearby wooded area.
He was found by police officers as he was leaving a convenience store.
Brown faces charges of attempted kidnapping and aggravated battery.
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Florida Lawmakers Propose Daylight-Saving Time Year-Round
- GPD Investigating Attempted Kidnapping in Northeast Gainesville
- Police Looking For Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- Attempted Rapist Still on the Loose
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Attempted ATM Theft Caught on Tape
- Alachua County Jail Inmate Attempts Suicide
- Marion County Man Kidnaps Child After Break-up
- Delray Beach Man Attacked Woman, Attempted a Carjacking