Ocala Drive-In Business Doing Well After Reopening
The Ocala Drive-In is one of the oldest businesses in the city, it's one of the few drive-ins in the state and the only one in our area.
The screen was dark for 6 years, but after the new owners took over and spent thousands of dollars in repairs, the Ocala Drive-In is back open for business.
So far business has done well.
Brothers Charlie and John Watzke took over ownership of the theatre nearly 3 years ago.
- The Big Picture, Drive-in Theatre Opening Soon
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- Roads Re-Open in Bradford After Fire is Contained
- State Road 26 Reopened After Gunman Scare
- Ocala Police Begin Halloween Impaired Driving Campaign
- School Reopens After Shooting In Parking Lot
- Live Oak Businesses on Road to Recovery After Debby
- Business in Ocala Vandalized
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"