Ocala's Winter Wonderland
The Downtown Business Alliance is sponsoring a "snow day" in the downtown square.
The snow will actually be peppermint scented.
The event is free and starts at 4 p.m. and lasts until 9 p.m.
They are also offering live entertainment by a singing group called the "Christmas Cantada" and there will also be an ice sculpture on display.
- WINTER WONDERLAND DANCE
- A Real Winter Wonderland in Alachua
- Matheson Museum Becomes Winter Wonderland
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future
- 'Light Up Ocala' Turns On For 30th Year
- Ocala's Kentucky Derby Connections
- Ocala's PJ Williams Wins Defensive MVP In FSU National Championship Win
- Inside of Ocala's Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training
- Ocala's Culinary Combat
- Ocala's New Roads to Be Named