Stop Children's Cancer
It was the 16th Annual Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions Concert. The Alachua County Youth Orchestra and local high school and choral groups performed at the Philips Performing Arts Center.
A silent auction was held to support the cause. The organization has been funding the pediatric cancer since 1981 and tonight they made a donation of $150,000 to Shands to help pediatric research.
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- Interview: Stop Children's Cancer
- LPGA tournament players make a surprise stop at a children's hospital
- Your Health: Ringing In A Victory Against Children's Cancer
- IHOP teaming up with Children's Miracle Network on National Pancake Day
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- UF Student Athletes Take Part in Children's Cancer Sports Camp