Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
TV20 STUDIO - It's an event to celebrate the holidays and cancer survivors - Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions.
Cancer survivor Kristen Rabell, her son Mason and her sister Maggie Driebe were here to talk about the event.
Holiday Traditions will be held on December 9th at 4 PM at the Phillips Center.
Tickets are available at http://www.stopchildrenscancer.org.
- Stop Children's Cancer
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Interview: Stop Children's Cancer
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- IHOP teaming up with Children's Miracle Network on National Pancake Day
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Attempted burglary at "A Children's Academy"
- LPGA tournament players make a surprise stop at a children's hospital
- Your Health: Ringing In A Victory Against Children's Cancer