Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
TV20 STUDIO - It's an event to celebrate the holidays and cancer survivors - Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions.
Cancer survivor Kristen Rabell, her son Mason and her sister Maggie Driebe were here to talk about the event.
Holiday Traditions will be held on December 9th at 4 PM at the Phillips Center.
Tickets are available at http://www.stopchildrenscancer.org.
- Stop Children's Cancer
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Holiday Carols, Children's Smiles
- UF Student Athletes Take Part in Children's Cancer Sports Camp
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Death of Son, Leads to New Foundation and Future Children's Hospital
- Advocate Missing at Children's Remembrance