Two Injured in Interstate Shootout
Deputies are searching for a suspect involved in a shootout in Central Florida that resulted in two injuries.
When first responders arrived at the scene of a crash on I-4, they found one car sprayed with bullets and the driver had been shot several times.
Both the driver and a passenger were taken to the hospital, but are expected to survive.
Authorities are still looking for the other vehicle involved in the shootout.
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Dixie County deputy and Two Women fatally wounded In Shootout
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Deputy Injured by Bull on Highway
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Sturgeon injures Two Live Oak Residents
- Two Passengers Critically Injured In Vehicle Crash
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught