Bob Graham Center for Public Service Nominations
GAINESVILLE - The Bob Graham Center for Public Service at the University of Florida is awarding the "citizen of the year."
The award is being established to recognize a Florida resident who has made a substantial contribution to enhancing the quality of life in the Sunshine State.
The application forms and additional information on award requirements can be found here.
Nominations are due May 1st.
- Opening of Bob Graham Center for Public Service Gives Pause to Former Governors
- Memorial held for public servant
- Religion & Politics
- Man Wanted for Public Animal Abuse
- Holiday Surprise For Patients At The VA Hospital
- ARC Center Gets a Helping Hand
- Upcoming art show to raise awareness about sexual assault
- Revenge porn bill awaits governor's signature
- Free health clinic in Gainesville celebrates grand opening
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate