Bob Graham Center for Public Service Nominations
GAINESVILLE - The Bob Graham Center for Public Service at the University of Florida is awarding the "citizen of the year."
The award is being established to recognize a Florida resident who has made a substantial contribution to enhancing the quality of life in the Sunshine State.
The application forms and additional information on award requirements can be found here.
Nominations are due May 1st.
- Opening of Bob Graham Center for Public Service Gives Pause to Former Governors
- TV 20's Bob William;s Honored for Community Service
- Public Service Commissions Chairman Finally Breaks Silence
- Public Hearing Over Proposed Treatment Center
- Funeral Services for Horse Rehab Center Explosion Victim
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- "Bob's River Place" Will Stay Open Upon Meeting Permits
- Residents Fight to Keep "Bob's River Place" Open
- "Bob's River Place" Open For Play As Usual
- Bob's River Place Waits For "To-Do List"