Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
LEVY COUNTY - Levy County detectives have identified the remains found Friday afternoon by a local hunter in a wooded area east of Otter Creek.
The remains were identified as 18-year-old Deanna Lee Stires.
The autopsy was completed yesterday in Gainesville and provided enough information for detectives to match the body with Stires' missing person report filed in Hernando County on January 1st.
Stires' body was discovered within 10 miles from where UF student Christian Auguilar's body was found in October.
Detectives at the Hernando County Sheriff's Office and the Levy County Sheriff's Office are working together to determine the cause of death.
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Columbia County deputies identify body found in car
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Body Found in River Identified
- Body found on side of road identified
- Lost Marion County Woman and Children Have Been Found
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Levy County Stab Victims Identified
- Bodies In Putnam County Identified
- Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later