Community Advocate Passes Away
GAINESVILLE - A father, son, veteran and community advocate passed away the day after Christmas on December 26th, a few months after being diagnosed with brain cancer. Robert Murphy from Gainesville, is being remembered by family and friends who will never forget his gift to give.
- Local Non-Profit Opens Coffee Shop To Help Vets
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Help For Non-Profits
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- GPD's Non-Profit Program On The Hook For $2,500