Deputy Injured by Bull on Highway
A deputy who was injured by a loose bull on I-75 this weekend continues to recover at home.
On Sunday a semi truck hauling a double decker filled with cattle crashed, injuring three people including the deputy.
An irritated bull that fell from the truck had to be tranquilized and killed once it became a threat.
- Pit Bull Attack In Gainesville Kills Dog & Injures Owner
- Baby Born on Florida Highway
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Two Injured in Interstate Shootout
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes
- Team Lundy Bands Together to Support Family of Injured Deputy
- Deputy Apologizes for Handling of 911 Call