Deputy Injured by Bull on Highway
A deputy who was injured by a loose bull on I-75 this weekend continues to recover at home.
On Sunday a semi truck hauling a double decker filled with cattle crashed, injuring three people including the deputy.
An irritated bull that fell from the truck had to be tranquilized and killed once it became a threat.
- Gainesville man injured by bull in Pamplona, Spain
- Pit Bull Attack In Gainesville Kills Dog & Injures Owner
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Pedestrians seriously injured by car in Suwannee County
- The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence
- Man hit and killed in Marion County
- Lake City woman killed in early morning crash
- Highway assault in Marion County