House Ablaze in Marion County
MARION COUNTY--Another fire; this time, at someone's house.
It happened at the Bear Track Ranch subdivision on South West 20th Street.
More than 15 Marion County and Ocala Fire Fighters battled the blaze.
Marion County Fire Rescue officials say the electricity was on in the home.
But neighbors tell us they don't know who lives there.
Hours after the fire was contained, the multi agency drug task force was called to the scene.
"There were items found in the house that were indicators of something that would require this specialized unit to respond."- (Sgt. Angy Scroble, Ocala Police Department)
Officials did not want to release what items were found inside the home.
The state Fire Marshal is currently investigating the cause.
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Fire funding discussions
- Commission negotiates fire contracts
- House fire in Suwannee County
- Crews investigating two house fires in Suwanee County
- Residents left homeless after fire engulfs apartment in Belleview
- Ocala Police Find Marijuana Grow House While Investigating Death
- Fire service changing in Melrose
- Community rallies behind fire department
- Fire services could become unified