House Ablaze in Marion County
MARION COUNTY--Another fire; this time, at someone's house.
It happened at the Bear Track Ranch subdivision on South West 20th Street.
More than 15 Marion County and Ocala Fire Fighters battled the blaze.
Marion County Fire Rescue officials say the electricity was on in the home.
But neighbors tell us they don't know who lives there.
Hours after the fire was contained, the multi agency drug task force was called to the scene.
"There were items found in the house that were indicators of something that would require this specialized unit to respond."- (Sgt. Angy Scroble, Ocala Police Department)
Officials did not want to release what items were found inside the home.
The state Fire Marshal is currently investigating the cause.
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Ocala Police Find Marijuana Grow House While Investigating Death
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Environmental Officials Investigate Fuel Tank Leak at Marion County Fire Station
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Inside of Ocala's Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training
- Marion County Man Dies in House Fire
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Extinguish House Fire
- Update: County knew about fire station closure ahead of time
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue