I-75 and US-90 Construction to Begin
The widening of US-90 West of I-75 in Lake City is set to begin today.
The project will happen in phases to try and minimally impact traffic.
The Florida Department of Transportation is providing an open house in the parking lot of Heritage Oaks Shopping Plaza today from 3:30-5:30.
Those interested in the project can stop by and see the areas and business that the project will affect.
The project is expected to take a year and a half.
- Warning signs on US 441, I-75 face construction delay
- Ocala Health begins $40 million dollar construction project
- FDOT Begins On-Ramp Construction in Alachua
- New Walmart Super Center Construction to Begin
- Construction Begins On New Super Walmart
- Main Street Construction Begins Tuesday
- Construction for new roadway begins this Summer
- I-75 to undergo construction
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More