I-75 and US-90 Construction to Begin
The widening of US-90 West of I-75 in Lake City is set to begin today.
The project will happen in phases to try and minimally impact traffic.
The Florida Department of Transportation is providing an open house in the parking lot of Heritage Oaks Shopping Plaza today from 3:30-5:30.
Those interested in the project can stop by and see the areas and business that the project will affect.
The project is expected to take a year and a half.
- Main Street Construction Begins Tuesday
- Construction Begins On New Super Walmart
- New Walmart Super Center Construction to Begin
- FDOT Begins On-Ramp Construction in Alachua
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
- Stadium Club Construction
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER FALLS
- Residents Say They're Getting Flat Tires From Construction Site