Lake City Pharmacy Thief
Published January 25th, 2013
In Lake City, a CVS Pharmacy technician faces charges of larceny and retail theft after her bosses say she was stealing pills while on the job.
Twenty-two year old Tiffany Dandy was arrested Tuesday after a CVS manager called to say she had been caught stealing hydrocodone pills while at work.
After police had confronted Dandy she admitted to stealing more then twenty bottles of Hydrocodone pills and then selling the pills to a friend.
Police also found for more empty pill bottles in a supply room and one thousand dollars in cash in Dandy's pocket.
She was booked into the Columbia County Detention Center and released on a ten-thousand dollar bond.
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Officer Shooting
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large
- Lake City Police Chief Suspended
- Tornado Damage in Lake City