Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
GAINESVILLE - A man is in jail tonight after stabbing another man during a fight at a Gainesville McDonalds early this morning.
Around 2:30 a.m., Xaiver Cummings approached a man in his car while in the drive-thru line to complain to him about his fast driving.
The two got into a verbal argument, drawing the driver from his car.
Cummings then pulled a knife on the driver and stabbed him repeatedly.
The victim suffered puncture wounds to his left leg, back and one directly behind his left ear.
These injuries were not life threatening, but doctors say he will suffer permanent nerve damage from the stab wound to the head.
Cummings is claiming self - defense.
The stabbing happened at the University and 13th Street location.
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Ronald McDonald House Renovations
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death