Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
GAINESVILLE - A man is in jail tonight after stabbing another man during a fight at a Gainesville McDonalds early this morning.
Around 2:30 a.m., Xaiver Cummings approached a man in his car while in the drive-thru line to complain to him about his fast driving.
The two got into a verbal argument, drawing the driver from his car.
Cummings then pulled a knife on the driver and stabbed him repeatedly.
The victim suffered puncture wounds to his left leg, back and one directly behind his left ear.
These injuries were not life threatening, but doctors say he will suffer permanent nerve damage from the stab wound to the head.
Cummings is claiming self - defense.
The stabbing happened at the University and 13th Street location.
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Woman pulls fake gun on drive-thru employee after not getting french fries
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Construction underway for Loves Truck Stop and McDonald's in Hawthorne
- McDonald's Creates Olympic Sized Restuarant
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrates 30 Years
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Celebrate 40 Years of Service
- McDonalds burglarized
- Local teen gets $100,000 scholarship
- Car Bursts into Flames at Checkers Drive Thru