Marion County School District Penalized for Class Size Violation
MARION COUNTY - A report shows that from Pre-K through third grade there are 139 classes over cap, 47 classes grade four through eight, and 13 in the high school levels.
The school district will be penalized by having its budget cut by one and a half million dollars.
They have the option of appealing it and getting as much as 75 percent of the funding back, which they plan on doing.
- Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
- Marion County School District Consolidates Custodial Services
- Virus Outbreak At Marion County School
- Class Size Proposal Clears House
- Honoring Class Size in Florida
- Teachers Adjust To New Class Size Restrictions
- Alachua Joins Class-Size Lawsuit
- Class Sizes
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County