New Years Resolution Expert Interview
Published January 10th, 2013
Many New Years resolutions go unresolved as we lose hope and the ability to complete them.
We have a therapist here, Dr. David Cox, to tell us that some of those resolutions need to be more realistic if we ever want to see results.
- New Year's Resolutions
- New Year's Resolution: Financially Fit in 2012
- Keeping Health Resolutions in the New Year
- Marion County New Year's Health Resolution
- New Year Resolutions
- Help keeping those New Year Resolutions
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"
- With New Year Comes New Minimum Wage for Florida Workers
- Tax Expert Explains what is Important
- Experts Say Trayvon Martin's Murder Might be Racial Profiling