Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
Specialist Randall Shears was driving a US Army Guard Hummer on Highway 301 in Bradford County when he lost control and overturned in the median.
He was thrown from the vehicle.
Brian Johns, Bradford County Emergency Management Director, saw the accident and performed CPR on Shears, who was then transported to Shands.
Shears died a short time later.
The incident is being investigated by the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Two wrecks cause I-75 to close down
- High speed chase leads to manhunt
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
- Bradford County providing sandbags for residents following severe weather
- Bradford bus crash
- Three child sex offenders arrested in Bradford County
- Santa Fe Student Arrested