Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
Specialist Randall Shears was driving a US Army Guard Hummer on Highway 301 in Bradford County when he lost control and overturned in the median.
He was thrown from the vehicle.
Brian Johns, Bradford County Emergency Management Director, saw the accident and performed CPR on Shears, who was then transported to Shands.
Shears died a short time later.
The incident is being investigated by the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Man dies in Suwannee County crash
- Forty-Five Injured In Canadian Train Wreck
- 9 Suspected Illegal Immigrants Die in Texas Wreck
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge