Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
University of Florida Ranked Number Three Best Value
The University of Florida is not quite as good a value among the public colleges as it was a year ago.
But it still ranks high, "Kiplinger's Personal Finance" rated colleges across the nation based on test scores, four year graduation rates and affordability.
Last year UF was ranked number two for best value.
This year number three.
According to a UF spokesperson, the reason could be because tuition has gone up.
The national in state tuition average is over eight-thousand dollars, while UF is slightly over six-thousand.
The university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill topped the list while the University of Virginia ranked number two.
- UF Ranks 2nd for Best Value
- Florida Ranked Number One in Identity Theft
- Three Arrested in Connection to Stabbing on UF Campus
- City Of Gainesville Value Decreasing, Property Values Are To Blame
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local - Why?
- North Central Florida Schools Rank High On FCAT
- Florida Ranks 4th Nationally in AP Test Scores
- Three More Cases of Meningitis Reported in Florida
- University of Florida Librarian Wins National Honor
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search