University of Florida Ranked Number Three Best Value
The University of Florida is not quite as good a value among the public colleges as it was a year ago.
But it still ranks high, "Kiplinger's Personal Finance" rated colleges across the nation based on test scores, four year graduation rates and affordability.
Last year UF was ranked number two for best value.
This year number three.
According to a UF spokesperson, the reason could be because tuition has gone up.
The national in state tuition average is over eight-thousand dollars, while UF is slightly over six-thousand.
The university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill topped the list while the University of Virginia ranked number two.
- UF Ranks 2nd for Best Value
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- Florida Ranked Number One in Identity Theft
- UF Ranks as the Top College in Florida
- Ocala Ranks Number Five In Cities For Job Growth
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- Florida Gymnastics Ranked Preseason Number 1
- City Of Gainesville Value Decreasing, Property Values Are To Blame
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local- Why?
- Three Arrested in Connection to Stabbing on UF Campus