Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
4 A's PAC Forum
GAINESVILLE - The Mayor's Aide was a hot topic at Monday night's forum meeting.
The meeting was designed to get residents a chance to meet with the candidates in District 4 and Mayoral races.
Each candidate stated their position on how to handle the controversial Biomass Power Plant.
In the End, the 4 A's PAC chose to endorse Randy Wells in the District 4 race and Scherwin Henry for Mayor.
- Braddy Attends Democratic Black Caucus Forum While Lowe Attends Fundraiser
- Braddy Earns Decisive Win Against Lowe to Become Gainesville's Next Mayor
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Gainesville One of Nation's Most Well-Read Cities
- Gainesville Ranks 7th on a list of New Foreclosure Capitals
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- East Gainesville Initiative Will Host One- week Camp for East Gainesville Residents
- Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
- Gainesville City Commissioner Wants To See Changes In East Gainesville Redevelopment
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum