Blaze Started in Trenton
In Gilchrist County, a family owned business goes up in flames last night.
The fire started just after 6:30 behind overstreet mulching in the production line area.
These are pictures of the blaze.
Residents saw the fire and called it in.
So far there are no reports that anyone was hurt in the incident.
Gilchrist County officials say they are estimating more than half million dollars in damage to the building.
The Fire Department will be working in connection with the state fire Marshall to find out the cause.
- Man badly injured in truck fire
- Lightning Starts House Fire
- Bathroom fire starts from dust build up
- Woman Says Accident Started A Fire In Her Home
- Apartment fire suspected to be started intentionally
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Firefighters Say Structural Surprises In Travelodge Blaze
- Blaze destroys home
- Man Dies in Summerfield Blaze
- Trenton Community Supports Paralyzed Teen