Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Butler Plaza Expansion, I-75 Overpass
GAINESVILLE - Its a bridge to somewhere but "where" is the problem. The city plan board is meeting tonight to discuss plans for a bridge over I-75 that would link the proposed Celebration Pointe Project with the next phase of butler plaza.
The two developers disagree on where it should touch down east of the freeway. Its landing point has become a quarrelsome issue. Bob Gibbs, who's involved with the project says, "We're just proposing moving them from Archer Road, making that into the walkable Town Center and then relocating to the north side of the property."
Developers tonight said the proposal would make butler plaza into a town center, much like the easton town center in columbus, ohio.
- Quite the Haul To Fix I-75 Overpass
- Negotations Will Continue Over Butler Plaza's Expansion
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- Rainy Weekend Hampers Occupy Gainesville
- Gainesville City Commissioners To Vote On Butler Plaza Annexation
- Gainesville Developer Clark Butler Dies
- Ribbon Cut on $1 Million Dollar Renovation Project in East Gainesville
- Enterprise To Employ 160
- New Overpass for Orange Heights
- Over the Overpass