Deadly Plane Crash in New Smyrna
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The pilot of a small plane is dead after a central Florida crash.
The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that the twin-engine Cessna 337 took off Wednesday from the New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport and went down moments later near the city's sports complex.
The plane broke apart on impact, killing the pilot.
There were no other injuries.
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- 3 Dead After Plane Crashes In Northeast Gainesville
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead
- Deadly Plane Crash in Marion County
- Deadly Plane Crash
- All Four People Confirmed Dead on Plane Leaving from Gainesville
- Pilot OK After Small Plane Crashes
- Plane Crash Kills Three From North Central Florida
- Plane Crashes In Gainesville
- Ocala Plane Crash