Deadly Plane Crash in New Smyrna
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The pilot of a small plane is dead after a central Florida crash.
The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that the twin-engine Cessna 337 took off Wednesday from the New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport and went down moments later near the city's sports complex.
The plane broke apart on impact, killing the pilot.
There were no other injuries.
- Deadly Plane Crash in Marion County
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- 3 Dead After Plane Crashes In Northeast Gainesville
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead
- Deadly Plane Crash
- All Four People Confirmed Dead on Plane Leaving from Gainesville
- Pilot OK After Small Plane Crashes
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Archer Girl, Mom Killed in Plane Crash
- Father, Son Injured In Williston Plane Crash