Detours for Commuters in Marion County
Marion County - Pay attention if you travel Interstate 75 and use exit 341 in Marion County.
That exit will be shut down for construction starting Tuesday night from 10PM to 6AM.
Construction is expected to last through Thursday.
Also, Sharpes Ferry bridge over the Ocklawaha River is also closed for two weeks while workers repair retaining walls damaged last summer by Tropical Storm Debby.
Drivers will be detoured over to State Road 40.
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- British Murder Suspect Commute Denied
- Commuter Rail Chugging Along
- New Traffic Patterns Use Less Energy, Save Drivers Commute Time
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Commission Explores Selling Jail