Drug Deal Turns Violent
The incident, which occurred Saturday morning, ended with one man in the hospital and the other in handcuffs.
According to investigators, 47 year old Timothy Johnson III became upset after asking his neighbor to buy him drugs and receiving an amount smaller than he expected.
Johnson proceeded to slash the other man's neck with a box cutter.
While officers were securing Johnson in the police car, he spit at one of them and kicked another.
He has been charged with aggravated battery as well as battery on a law enforcement officer.
The victim suffered only minor injuries.
- Two men in jail after violent home invasion in Gainesville
- Time Running Out On A Local Blackjack Deal
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Drug Deal Goes Wrong in Family Park
- Right-Wing group's rally turns violent in Sacramento
- First Responders Deal With Drunk Man on the Way to Emergency Call
- Newly-released audit finds problems with biomass deal
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Governor Scott Urges State Universities to Turn Down Tuition Increase
- Disagreement between two group leaders turns physical