Gainesville Regional Airport Seeks Non-Stop Flight to NYC
The Gainesville Regional Airport is looking for the community’s input regarding nonstop service to New York City.
“Passenger traffic is growing along with our community,” says GNV CEO Allan Penksa. “We are approaching the point of having enough daily New York area passengers to attract new service. But it will still be a challenge to convince airline route planners to give Gainesville a shot given the climate of the air travel industry.”
The Airport has posted a survey for those interested in traveling to New York.
The direct link is: www.FlyGainesville.com
The company hopes to make a case to take to airline route planners.
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami
- Flight Cancellations at Gainesville Regional Airport
- New Airline at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- Airport Renovations Take Off
- Students Seek to Stop Loan Interest Rate Hike
- Gainesville Wants Direct Flights to New York.
- Local Gainesville Flights Canceled
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- Gainesville Non=Profits Eligible For A Financial Boost