He said police would not take him alive.
But Gainesville police did.
They arrested 39-year-old Xavier Gunn this afternoon-- They say he's the gunman responsible for the staged robbery at an internet cafe last weekend.
A warrant was issued for his arrest and police found him at a family member's home.
Because Gunn had previously stated he wouldn't be taken alive, several law enforcement agencies surrounded the house.
After Gunn saw all the units, he turned himself in.
But he still denies the crime.
Xavier Gunn, Inmate: "Why'd you do it? I didn't do it. Did you think you weren't going to to get caught? I didn't do it."
Gunn was charged with armed burglary and is behind bars in the Alachua County Jail.
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Credit Card Thief Arrested
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Ocasio Arrested
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee