Human Trafficking in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE - Justice Week in Gainesville begins on February 4th runs until February 9th.
FIGHT and Gators for Free the Slaves are organizing thr week to increase awareness about domestic and international human trafficking.
There are different programs each day of the week to promote awarness.
To find more information about the events, visit their website here.
- Human Trafficking In Alachua County
- Deputies: Human Trafficking is A Local Problem
- Human Trafficking in Marion County
- Gainesville Women Arrested for Child Trafficking
- Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin Arrested for Drug Trafficking
- Accused Child Porn Trafficker In Court
- Child Trafficking Grows In Florida
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- Human remains found in Ocklawaha
- Human Remains May Be Missing Marion County Man