Human Trafficking in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE - Justice Week in Gainesville begins on February 4th runs until February 9th.
FIGHT and Gators for Free the Slaves are organizing thr week to increase awareness about domestic and international human trafficking.
There are different programs each day of the week to promote awarness.
To find more information about the events, visit their website here.
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations
- Deputies bust suspected human trafficking ring in Columbia County
- Hawthorne Man Arrested in Connection to Human Trafficking Case
- Human Trafficking is a Prevalent Problem in North Central Florida
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Human Trafficking in Marion County
- Community hopes to end Human Trafficking in Alachua County
- FEDS: 6 remanded after human trafficking sting
- Advocates say children are often victims of human trafficking
- Human Trafficking In Alachua County