I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation
A major detour may be making life a little more difficult for drivers in Marion County.
Exit 341 on I-75, that's county road 484, will be completely shut down 10p.m. to 6 a.m. starting Tuesday night until Thursday night.
Residents are being told to follow the detour signs that have yet to be put in place.
According to Central Florida Roads the detour will take drivers to County Road 475A.
- Second Victim In I-75 Accident Laid To Rest
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- Archer I-75 Exit To Close On Monday
- Ocala Bingo Hall Ordered To Close Again
- Ocala Regional Trauma Center May Close
- Car crashes into home after driver has seizure in Belleview
- Homicides Committed Hours Apart from Each Other in Marion Co.
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Residents left homeless after fire engulfs apartment in Belleview