I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation
A major detour may be making life a little more difficult for drivers in Marion County.
Exit 341 on I-75, that's county road 484, will be completely shut down 10p.m. to 6 a.m. starting Tuesday night until Thursday night.
Residents are being told to follow the detour signs that have yet to be put in place.
According to Central Florida Roads the detour will take drivers to County Road 475A.
- Second Victim In I-75 Accident Laid To Rest
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- Archer I-75 Exit To Close On Monday
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Truck crashes into home in Marion County
- Ocala Bingo Hall Ordered To Close Again
- Ocala Regional Trauma Center May Close
- Woman Hit by Truck on I-75 in North Fla.
- Semi-Truck Strikes, Kills Pedestrian On I-75