Local Health Organization Hits the Streets of Alachua County
Published February 1st, 2013
Health is hitting the streets of Alachua County.
A new initivative called 'healthstreet' has debuted.
Health Street Coordinator, Noni Graham joined us to talk about how this is going to help the residents who need it the most.
- Marion County Gang Unit Hits The Streets To Crack Down On Gang Activity
- FLASH MOB HITS THE STREETS OF MARION COUNTY
- New synthetic drug on the streets of Alachua County
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Organization shuts down street, pushing for active community
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap
- 3 Cases of Human West Nile In Alachua County
- Alachua County offers free health care center for employees
- Health Department Finds Record Number of Mosquitoes in Alachua County
- Local organization takes part in statewide initiative