Local Health Organization Hits the Streets of Alachua County
Published February 1st, 2013
Health is hitting the streets of Alachua County.
A new initivative called 'healthstreet' has debuted.
Health Street Coordinator, Noni Graham joined us to talk about how this is going to help the residents who need it the most.
- Marion County Gang Unit Hits The Streets To Crack Down On Gang Activity
- FLASH MOB HITS THE STREETS OF MARION COUNTY
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Homeless on Streets in Alachua County Has Dropped
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap
- First Human Case of West Nile in Alachua County
- Health Department Finds Record Number of Mosquitoes in Alachua County
- 3 Cases of Human West Nile In Alachua County
- Teamwork is Key to Help Abused Kids in Alachua County
- Alachua County Employees Say Biomass Plant Is Negatively Affecting Their Health