Love at Animal Services
ALACHUA COUNTY - If you're looking for love this Valentines Day you might be thinking about buying flowers or chocolates - but what about looking for love in a new animal?
Alachua County Animal Services is hoping some people will do just that.
During their annual Valentine Tails adoption event today, they reduced adoption fees for all of their
pets - "You just have somebody to talk to that listens to all your problems, somebody that loves you unconditionally, this is what you come for, this is unconditional love, you're talking about a 15 to 20 year relationship here, falling in love for all the right reasons."
6 dogs and 6 cats were adopted into new homes today.
If you missed the Valentine specials, it's not too late to miss out on new love - Alachua County Animal Services is open to the public Tuesday through Saturday and always has new animals up for adoption.
- After 70 Years One Couple Found A Way to Keep the Love Alive
- Animal Services to Hold Open House
- Marion County Animal Service Needs Help
- Alachua County Animal Services Hosts Spring Adoption Event
- Animal Services Facilitiy Temporarily Evacuated
- Stopping Deadly Virus at Alachua County Animal Services
- Behind the Roses
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Not Your Ordinary Farm in Williston
- Stores Stock Up On Roses