Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
It's also one of four suppliers for more than 1700 Lowe's Home Improvement stores, nation wide.
Ryals and his dad started the business 13 years ago, here in Gainesville.
"We went from a small apartment that we started the business in, to a 30,000 square foot facility," said Ryals.
A facility that now houses the company's factory-- where the stone is cut, shaped and polished.
This work was done in China, but 6 years ago, this local business was able to insource the labor.
"Now that we've actually insource it to our factory in Gainesville, we are able to deliver nation wide in 10 to 14 days," said Weidler. "It also obviously adds a lot more jobs here rather than sending the jobs over seas."
"Gainesville, I feel is very tight knit community, said Weidler. "You see a lot of locally own restaurants businesses that thrive here because the actual people who live here care about the community and they want to put back into the community."
- Chocolates Help Create a Great Made in America Christmas
- A Great Made In America Christmas
- Made In America: PhotoFrost
- Made In America, Swamp Head Brewery
- Made In America: Bluefield Estate Winery
- Made in America: Fracture
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Made in America: Sweet Paws Bakery
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away