Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
MARION COUNTY-- A Belleview man is facing burglary charges after authorities say he took scrap metal from a recycling center.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says 28-year-old Brian Ocedek sold specific items taken from the county's Canal Recycling Center on 110th Street in Ocala.
Detectives learned of the burglary through a tip.
Ocedek faces several other charges including giving out false information.
His bond has been set at $30,000.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- RECYCLING CENTERS MARION COUNTY
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Summerfield Man Hit By Marion County Sheriff's Patrol Car
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County