Man Steals Girlfriend's Car
A Gainesville man is facing grand theft charges after alledgedly stealing his girlfriend's car over the weekend.
Authorities say when 34-year-old Jermaine Pierce's girlfriend got home from work Saturday, Pierce was missing along with her car, her spare car key, and several hundred dollars in cash.
The woman says she never allowed him to use her car because he doesn't have a valid drivers license.
- Man Clings to Ex-Girlfriend's Car for 10 Miles
- Police: Drunk Driver Assaults, Rams Ex-Girlfriend's Car
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Man Charged With Crashing Into Deputy's Car, Fleeing
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- Man Kills girlfriend, strangles neighbor
- Man Arrested for Assaulting Girlfriend
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend